Let us introduce you to Beacon.
A report created specifically for CPG brands to provide a fast, robust, and systematic approach to understanding the impact of COVID-19 on category-specific consumer attitudes and behaviours.
Navigating the storm
There’s so much opinion and conjecture swirling around about shifts in behaviour caused by COVID-19. However, we must recognise that consumers are still in a temporary, artificial environment. So, how do we surface what’s important now without losing sight of the bigger picture?
Brands must focus on speed, agility and the facts. Identify the relevant trends emerging in your category early, track their growth and back those that are likely to sustain as COVID-19 plays out. Using our proprietary metrics and robust time-series datasets, Beacon will surface immediate opportunities for tactical activation, whilst anchoring your insights in what was important to consumers pre-COVID-19.
Released every two weeks, Beacon will answer such critical questions as:
- What signals are there of changing consumer attitude and behaviour in my category?
- Which products and ingredients are consumers associating with COVID-19 and why?
- Which themes are most relevant right now and likely to sustain?
- Which functional benefits could I upweigh in my packaging and communication?
- How does what's happening now compare to what was important pre-COVID-19?
Features of the report will include:
- An overview of the COVID-19 concerns in your category
- 3 x key category-specific topics to watch
- Growth metrics for up to 80 category trends: Themes, Benefits, Products & Ingredients
- Implications and recommendations
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Spirits & Liquors
- Supplementary Nutrition